Join May 17 and take advantage of these FREE community connections:
• Durable Medical Equipment Program (Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital)
• Glucose Screening (Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital)
• Dental Program & Promotion (Familia Dental of Abilene)
• Mental Health Promotion (Rolling Plains Rural Health Clinic)
• Immunization Information (SNCHD)
• Community Relations / 911 (Sweetwater Police Department)
• Family Planning & STI Information (SNCHD)
• Health Disparities Program Resource Directory (SNCHD)
• Utilities Assistance Program (West Texas Opportunities)
• Community Transportation (City And Rural Rides)
• Food Pantry, Clothes Closet, Free Summer Lunch Program (Sweetwater House of Peace)
• Big Country Medical Reserve Corps (SNCHD)
We’re building bridges to increase opportunities for everyone to live the healthiest life possible no matter who we are, where we live, or how much money we make!
The SNCHD Health Disparities Public Health Promotion will take place May 17th from 9:00am – 11:00am at the Assist Our Community Courtyard at 1311 East Broadway in Sweetwater, TX.
For more information, please call the Sweetwater-Nolan County Health Department at 325-235-5463 or Assist Our Community at 325-235-8455