Scroll Top
301 East 12th St. - Sweetwater, Texas 79556

Food Service Training

When opening a retail food establishment, you must have a certified food manager certificate, before applying for a permit. And employees who are preparing foods and cooking must have a food handlers certificate within 60 days of employment.

At least one person must have a food handlers certificate before applying for a temporary food establishment permit.